2019 Membership Dues
Interested in becoming a member? It's easy!
Join now for ONLY
The Easiest Way to Join!
Click the "buy now" link to pay your 2019 membership dues
Online via PayPal!
Please mail your membership application and dues
(if you do not wish to pay online) to:
West Jefferson Business Association
P.O. Box 573
West Jefferson, NC 28694-0573
The mission of the West Jefferson Business Association is to promote a positive and prosperous economic environment for downtown West Jefferson. The Association has worked tirelessly over the years to prove that membership has its rewards! Below you will find information on how we not only promote our local businesses members, but also our Town as a whole!
Member benefits & recent accomplishments:
Some of our accomplishments of the past year were:
- Designed & Printed 7,500 WJ Walking Guides listing exclusively BA members
- Distributed Visitor Guides to all 12 NC Visitor/Welcome Centers & Local Venues
- Sponsoring one Summer concert held at the Backstreet Park
- Representing merchants at the WJ Community Partnership meetings
- Financial support for marketing the monthly Gallery Crawls
- Light up the Town Project
- Promoting Small Business Saturday & the Shop Small Business movement
- Major promoters of bringing the community together in the purchase, transport, placement & restoration of the West Jefferson Caboose (Connie)
- Provided several local businesses with way-finding signage and the new WJ Business Association metal logo signage
As you can see the WJ Business Association has been very busy! Our future plans are to continue all of the above accomplishments & to plan winter activities that will provide business continuity throughout the year.
Our regular monthly meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at WJ Town Hall @ 8:30am!